Outside of being a damn good SEO, Nick is an entrepreneur who started his first company by 19 and sold his first company at 24.
We talk about:
- What it’s like to run a business at such a young age and how to deal with the pressure that can lead to
- His inspiration for starting Traffic Think Tank
- Get deep into SEO and talk about why he chose to make $30,000 his minimum engagement
- How simple technical SEO changes led him to drive over 1 million incremental monthly visitors to one of his client’s websites
- The importance of intent optimization with content
And much more.